Monday, September 8, 2008

AAAAHHHHH...

I am so stinkin frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know that I can stay at this current job much longer. I think if there had been a bridge near by...I would have jumped today! I won't go into any details about how frustrating my work environment is...I don't even get it!!!!!!! How the heck can someone totally get away with this crap!!! I have never seen anything like this...any other company would not put up with this crap!!!!! I know it!!! I want out so bad...but have no where to go. I have even thought about quiting and waiting tables. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.......
I know this is not an encouraging post at all...but that is about how I feel. Discouraged and frustrated....and once again stuck.....just in a different kind of stuck. =( I need a new job...a new life. I have to....got to...must... make a change. I need for God to open a door...every option so far has been like hitting my head on a brick wall. I am weary from this place...I never want to be that person that doesn't care....but I can honestly see how people get there.

No comments: