Friday, August 15, 2008

Oops!!!

Ok...so on a not so Godly note! I rear ended someone last night!!! uuuggghhh
We were both about to enter a service road that leads to the on ramp...there are always cars flying around the corner...she gunned it...then braked! I had already hit the gas to go. What a buuummmer!!! She didn't speak any English. So all I could do was write down my information. I felt so bad. I made sure she was alright...the damage wasn't bad..and she could drive her car. So after giving her my information...I decided to leave because it was very dark out...and I had no idea who would be coming...I didn't feel very safe. We were in the old Bennigans parking lot in Lewisville.
I was so frustrated at myself....feeling very dumb....no other word for it. This is all I will write because I would like to forget it happened and be thankful I am ok! I know God will provide whatever the outcome.
I am going to finish up this awesome week....by going to the cheesy Denton fair tonight....but it will be so fun...cause I'm going with the coolest co worker ever--Melinda!! We always manage to have a fun time and find something to laugh about! =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope that your car and hers weren't messed up too bad.

TPotts said...

Oh, Tracy! I'm soooo sorry!!! You should have called me, honey! I'd have not been far, and I'd have certainly come to you so you could feel safer! I hope the damage isn't too bad. Is it? I feel bad -- you were there because of me! :( It was so great to see you though... and I hope you have a fantabulous time at the fair!

Red said...

I'm fine..and my car was only scratched...just really praying my insurance company will be ok with me. =( Tracy you are so sweet...but it all happened so fast..I just called my mom. =) Good ol mom! I just gave up the info. and got outta there. I had so much fun with you!! Don't you dare feel bad. It was all my fault!! No worries..God will take care of it...and I need to be more careful!! =)

FordeFam said...

Sorry that happened! I'm sure she felt silly herself! Glad you're safe!